Friday 16 December 2011

Frank Sinatra

For some odd reason I'm on a Frank Sinatra kick right now. Watching his movies, listening to his music.

I'm watching 'The Man With The Golden Arm' right now, and I'll tell you how that goes :) It's pretty good so far - even though it's in black and white and the sounds a little fizzy.

This movie is supposed to be pretty dark and gritty, and I really want to see how it plays out :) Frank himself said that he thought he should have gotten an award for this movie, and a lot of people say that he deserved it. It's been hailed the best performance of his career! :D

I watched 'Guys and Dolls' quite some time a go - and I have to say that I enjoyed it. I found Frank's character adorable, SQUEE! :D

On top of that - he's got (or had) an amazing voice. Anyway - you should look him up - and check out one of his movies!! :D

That's an order!! ;)

The picture below is from 'Man With A Golden Arm'

No comments:

Post a Comment